About Holland Scholarship :
The Holland Scholarship is financed through the Dutch Ministry of schooling, culture, and technology and Dutch research universities and universities of carried out sciences. The University of Groningen offersHolland Scholarships to international students from outside the European economic region (EEA) who want to do their master’s in Holland.
A scholarship of €5,000 to contribute to your living expenses in the Netherlands. you’ll receive this in the first 12 months of your studies.
Number of Awards: Not Specified
To qualify for the Holland Scholarship University of Groningen:
- You do not hold the nationality of one of the EEA countries;
- You are going to study in the Netherlands;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You have excellent grades during your bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- You meet the specific requirements of the University of Groningen;
- You have a letter from the University of Groningen with an admission offer for one of the programmes mentioned in this list.
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for the Holland Scholarship University of Groningen.
Application Instruction: You can apply for the scholarship after you have received an admission offer from the University of Groningen for one of the programmes mentioned in this list.