First of its kind, this global award comes as an expression of the firm faith of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of Bahrain, in young people’s potential to lead their countries and the world towards a better shared future of peace and prosperity for all people on a healthy and renewable planet, as envisioned by the world’s most ambitious plan to transform our world – The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
five awards, each including a financial prize of USD20,000.
In presenting the development initiative, submission narratives describing the initiative are expected to provide evidence of and/or elaborate on the following:
- Impact: Impact of the initiative on SDGs achievement, substantiated with:
- Quantifiable results, linked to specific SDG targets, and where possible, indicators for SDGs measurement;
- Validation of impact, through reference letters, one from people whose lives were affected by the initiative and another from a peer or mentor;
- Previous recognition of the initiative, if any, national or international;
- Scalability: If designed as a pilot or for small-scale of implementation, elaborate on potential for and feasibility of scaling-up the initiative to a larger, or national level, if applicable;
- Sustainability : Elaborate on measures to sustain and ensure future viability of initiative. If specific plans for sustainability had been elaborated, please include; and
- Innovation : Elaborate on how the initiative goes beyond “business-as-usual” development action and incorporates creativity and innovation applying, the following principles for innovation as appropriate.
How to Apply :
To apply click the link below Good Luck ScholarshipPort.Net