Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University awards around 30 scholarships with a $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree and around 10 scholarships with a 100% tuition fee remission for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Students who have accepted a $10,000 fee remission scholarship will also be considered for a 100% fee remission scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
Awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
Scholarships have been awarded to students from countries such as Mexico, Singapore, Bangladesh, China, Mauritius, Sweden, Malaysia, USA, and India.
How to apply:
Interested in an undergraduate Melbourne Scholarship fellow the link Click here to Apply