The Machel Mandela fellowship application is a program to nurture and grow young African leaders especially women.This program is run and coodinated by the brethren foundation.
- Applicants should be less than 30 years old and posses an undergraduate or masters degree with a track record of academic excellence
- You must have excellent english speaking and writing skills.
- You should be enthusiastic and self confident in your abilities.
- You should be able to meet deadlines and pay attention to details.
- You must be familiar with the work of the Brenthrens foundation.
A recent and updated CV with references.
A cover letter of about 500 words.
A written sample of your work that can be either a research project or a running project.
The date you are willing to start the fellowship..
Awards and Benefits
- An all inclusive monthly stipend and accommodation.
How to Apply