This is a flagship program for McCain Institute of Next Generational Leadership fully funded program for the year 2019/2020. Its a fully funded program for emerging leaders from both the U.S and from across the world.Its meant to identity and provide the necessary training and networking avenues to a diverse group of emerging global leaders.The leaders will receive training in areas of policy making , business ,politics and even in civic engagements.The leaders can apply directly or nominate another leader they know.
The McCain Institute ( NGL ) program seeks to identify a diverse group of emerging leaders at the mid career stage of their profession and offer them training that will help them deliver change in their home countries.
Eligibility & Criteria
- You must have a professional experience in English language in both writing and speaking.
- You must posses ethical leadership and management skills.
- You must fulfill all the requirements of obtaining a U.S J1 visa.
- You must be a mid career professional preferably between the ages of between 30 to 45 years old and have at least close to 10 years of experience of work.
Awards & Benefits
- The NGL (leaders) will benefit with the following amenities.
- Fully funded program and training that is inclusive of Travel expense.
- A monthly stipend which includes food , rent and other utilities will be provided.
- Travel allowances will be provided during the program in the U.S in different cities accordingly.
- An opportunity to learn and connect to the U.S ecosystem of policy makers, businesses and politics.
How to Apply
There are two ways for application :
First you can apply directly by clicking here
Secondly you can nominate leader who fits the criteria as stated by clicking here