Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (TEEP) is an initiative of Nigeria’s Philanthropic business magnate ,Tony Elumelu who is on a mission to fund Africa’s young entrepreneurs to a tune of $ 1 billion in a period of 10 years .Every year he funds 1000 African young entrepreneurs with $ 5,000 seed investment each which is non returnable investment.
TEEP is a 12 week program that involves rigorous entrepreneurial training on business management alongside mentor-ship on creating an effective business plan and ensuring business progress.
TEEP provides a funding of $ 5,000 as seed investment which is a non returnable investment. Young African entrepreneurs who will be selected will also have access to an extra $ 5,000 as convertible loan making it a funding opportunity of $ 10,000 in total.
For candidates to be selected they will have to attend the tailored 12 week entrepreneurial program and submit a business plan plus a bank account.
Awards and Benefits.
- Access to a seed investment of $ 5,000 with 0% equity requirement.
- Access to an additional non convertible loan of $ 5,000
- Access to a 12 week entrepreneurial training program.
- Mentorship from business leaders and TEEP Alumni.
- A trip to Lagos, Nigeria for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Forum 2019.
- Access to a network of the selected 1000 African Young entrepreneurs.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Is your idea feasible ? Can it be adoptable.
- Demonstrate that you have the knowledge and understanding to run the business your proposing.
- Demonstrate that there’s a market for your business idea and you have a grasp of competitors and customers.
- Demonstrate that your business has the potential to scale and grow in order to create jobs and wealth.
- Demonstrate that you posses Leadership skills and that you will be able to attract people , customers and generate revenue.
- Demonstrate some level of financial understanding of your business idea.
How to Apply
To apply please click here.