Meltwater school of Technology is a fully funded one year program that trains entrepreneurs through a rigorous graduate level business development process that enables them to start and run a software company in Africa .This program teaches software related enterprises about business related topics , communication techniques and how to make agile software products and services and provides mentorship from accomplished business leaders from silicon valley, Africa and even from Europe.
The enterprises in MEST get a chance to gain agile and savvy business development skills from one of its incubation centers situated in Lagos, Accra , Capetown and Nairobi.
Awards and Benefits.
- A chance to secure funding to a tune of $ 50,000 at the end of the program.
- A chance to gain Knowledge and expertise in creating and running a software company.
- Mentorship from the worlds best business leaders and C.E.Os from Silicon Valley , Africa and Europe.
- A chance to connect with the MEST Alumni network.
- A chance to form cross national networks and partnerships which gives your company an extra edge in the market.
Eligibility and Criteria
- One must posses a great passion for building software products.
- One must have great social and communication skills.
- One must posses team work skills.
- One must have some experience in business and entrepreneurial activities.
- One must be able to commit to spend one year in Accra , Ghana for the MEST program starting from 1st august 2019.
How to Apply
To apply to this program click here
Upon application, selected candidates will be required to attend an interview alongside an aptitude test.Thereafter selected candidates will be required to attend In Person Interviews to any of the MEST centers in Kenya, Ghana, South Africa or Ivory Coast.
For further clarification reach out to recruitment@meltwater.