YHER acceleration program is a mentorship and an acceleration program for the most ambitious and game changing female led startups with impact. Its meant to accelerate impact ventures led by women through social enterprises alongside with mentorship from global companies. Up to day , YHER has accelerated 500 startups and impact ventures and helped over 600,000 people living in poverty. YHER has already accelerates startups in Kenya, South Africa .
Eligibility and Criteria.
- Your startup should be woman led. A company to be eligible should have one of its co founders to be female since the program can only be attended by a female co founder or founder.
- You must have a local, deep and intimate understanding of the problem your solution is proposing to solve for your community.
- Your venture should have a social impact agenda and positively impact the lives of people living in poverty.
- You must be in the early stages of commercialization and you must be able to demonstrate some kind of early traction , proof concept , number of users or revenue.
Awards and Benefits.
- Access to a high level mentorship program where you can learn strategy and fast track your solution with mentors.
- Access to a high team forum where you can brainstorm with potential founders , mentors and be able to pitch in front of an exclusive group of investors.
- Gain a funding of $ 25,000 as winners according to the final voting session.
- Gain access to a growth and support group from other high level partners and other women leaders and receive tailored support from investors ranging from $ 10,000 – $ 50,000 AUD.
- Join a community of alumni and gain from monthly debriefings as well as share knowledge.
How to Apply.
To Apply please click here