This is is an initiative to empower higher education cooperation between countries in Africa where sustainable development is the core goal. Promoting high quality education for young Africans for development and reduction of poverty in Africa where training of high quality professionals is highly needed.
It aims to improve cooperation and engagement between students and staff members at higher educational institutions in Africa and enable students in Africa to pursue post graduate courses in universities located in Africa. This program is set up under the Pan African program called Development Cooperation instrumentation to increase mutual learning as an important aspect of modern learning and intercultural knowledge exchange.
The following are the present academic institutions partners in this consortium.
- Kenyatta University in Kenya
- University of Cape Coast in Ghana.
- University of Ibadan in Nigeria.
- University of KwaZulu Natal in South Africa.
- University of Porto in Portugal.
- University of Themcen in Algeria.
- Pan African University for Weter in Algeria.
Awards and Benefits.
- Gain a spot to be part of post graduate student in one of the academic university partners in your field if interest like business , law and administration , Agriculture , Fisheries , Natural sciences , ICT , Engineering and many more.
- Receive a monthly allowance regularly during the entire study period.
- Female awardees will receive an extra allowance.
- You will also be also be eligible for a settling in allowance.
- A round trip flight will be covered in the scholarship package inclusive of visa costs and tickets.
- Access to a comprehensive insurance package that compromises of health and travelling insurance.
- All participants costs will be covered including tuition fees , registration fees as well as service fees where applicable.
- Costs related to research activities will be covered as well.
Eligibility and Criteria.
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country in Africa.
- You must have good writing and speaking language skills in the country of the academic institution.
- You must be eligible to be part of the two eligible groups either (academic/staff).
- You should not have received the intra- ACP mobility scholarship before .
- For students pursuing masters program , its a requirement that you must have graduated from one of the partner universities.
- Students should have registered for a recognized bachelors degree program in African country .
- You are required to choose one thematic field of interest.
How To Apply.
To apply please click here