Future leaders connect program is a global young leaders program that promotes young leaders initiative who are solving some of the biggest challenges facing the world through policy change and action plan. Future leaders connect is looking for influential young leaders or those with potential to be influential in their home countries and across the globe.
The potential young leaders must demonstrate policy knowledge and senior leadership potential and be exceptional individuals with ideas, energy and cautions to ask collaboratively with senior global leaders.
Eligibility and Criteria.
- You must be able to speak, read and write in English. Certification is not required but your English level must be close to IELTS level 7.
- You must be eligible and willing to travel to UK from 21st October to 1st November 2019.
- Your passport should be valid 6 months from October 2019 and be eligible to access a UK VISA in time for travel.
- You should be between 18 to 35 years old.
- You must be living and residing in your country of operation and it should be among the following countries. (Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK & VISA) Egypt and USA is by invitation only.
- You must be able to explain in detail how you are planning to create positive change in your community.
- You should not be a current employee of the British council or an immediate family member of the British council or Moller center.
- You should have a deep grasp and solid understanding of policy how it should be changed in your areas of interest.
- You should be committed to support development in your home country by leveraging on a network of global policy leaders.
- You should have proof and examples of demonstrated leadership potential.
- You must be willing to become a member of the British council future leaders connect and become an Alumni member of the network as well.
Awards and Benefits.
- A fully funded trip to travel to UK for 10 days to engage in advanced policy workshops at the Moller center, Churchill College and University of Cambridge.
- A chance to meet inspirational leaders.
- Discuss global challenges in the UK houses of Parliament.
- A chance to visit World Renown centers.
- A chance to network with other young leaders in policy areas from Mexico, Morocco, USA, UK, Indonesia, Kenya, Tunisia, India and Egypt.
How To Apply.
To Apply please click here