The African Union is working closely with the office of the youth Envoy (OYE) in a 2 year mandate to create an Africa where young people are drivers of development, agents of positive change and leaders of a peaceful, prosperous and integrated communities. Through its 2019/2020 action plan, its mission is to ensure that young people in Africa are leaders in Advocacy, inclusion and partnerships that will be coordinated throughout its first year of focus.
Eligibility & Criteria.
- You must be willing to volunteer for two full years.
- You must be promoting African ideals, diversity and inclusion.
- Your professional and educational capabilities is not a big deal in volunteering with the AU.
- You must between the Ages of 18 years to 30 years.
- You must make sure that you can access the internet and work online during your volunteering period.
- Volunteers must be willing and capable of assisting OYE during missions in the field.
Awards and Benefits.
- Have the opportunity to engage in potential change making work with OYE.
- Gain an opportunity to acquire networking skills and professional growth.
- You will become part of the current and alumni network with like-minded priorities.
- Receive a letter of recommendation from the OYE for your professional self-development, self-disciplined or educational life.
How To Apply.
To apply please click here