Kickstart is a yearly program that brings together later stage startups with Co-operations, founders and universities to accelerate deep tech innovations. This program is meant for Swiss and international based startups that are in the process of creating deep tech innovations in areas like AI, Big data, Block chain and robotics working in the fields of Ed-tech and Learning , Fin-tech and digital assets, Food and retail tech , smart city and Technology , Health Tech and cyber security. Selected entrepreneurs for this program will receive a chance to create partnerships and do market entry into Switzerland and Europe.
Timeline of events.
- Application starts – April 15th 2019.
- Deadline of Application – May 17th 2019.
- Final selection – July 8th to 9th 2019.
- Startups confirmed – July 28th 2019.
- Planning sprint – September 2nd to 6th 2019.
- C.E.Os and Founders Dinner – September 3rd 2019.
- Opening ceremony – September 6th 2019.
- Closing ceremony – November 8th 2019.
Eligibility and Criteria.
- You should have a ready made product or technology.
- You should have secured previous investment.
- The venture should be ready for collaboration with Kickstart partners.
- At-least one of the founders or senior executives must be present during key events.
- At-least one team member should be present 50% during the whole collaboration sprint.
- You should demonstrate that you have a promising product/technology in one of the following areas: Ed-tech and Learning, Food tech and retail tech, Fin-tech and Cryptos, Smart city and connected technology, health tech and cyber security.
- Your team should demonstrate presence of business and technological knowledge with strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- You should demonstrate a product/technology with critical mass of users / proven technology and having revenue is an added advantage.
Awards and Benefits.
- Gain collaboration with Swiss co-operations and startups.
- Receive business development training to improve POC and easier market entry.
- Receive zero equity requirement support plus immense support from a global pool of entrepreneurs.
- Receive funding to a tune of 10,000 Swiss francs with no equity requirement.
How To Apply.
To apply please click here.