The Urban Tech program is a global accelerator program for startups within the Urban Techspace whose mission is to help startups scale and develop their initiatives. This program will be running from 2019 to 2021 accelerating 10 startups in each cohort every cycle. Urban Tech accelerator program is a high class program for high potential startups that aim to disrupt the Urban Tech space by creating urban space sustainable solutions. For 2019 the application will be for Urban Tech accelerator, Urban Tech Blox and face to face engagement. This is a 3 month program where startups are connected to partners.
Timeline of Events.
- Application opens – February 26th.
- Fast track events – March – May.
- Application Deadline – May 26th, Midnight CET.
- Selection Days – June.
- Accelerator starts – August 2019.
- Demo Day – November 8th.
Eligibility and Criteria.
- You should be having an experienced and diverse team.
- You should be having a market ready solution.
- You should be committed to the program and its partners.
- You should be Technology driven and be creating a built in environment to increase efficiency and support sustainability.
- For startups engaged in building .They should help sustain a healthy and effortless life.
- Your startup can also be working on a Technology or service that enables the development of connected cities.
Awards and Benefits.
- Get connections with corporate partners and potential users in different cities.
- Gain pilot stage support from Rain Makings global network of entrepreneurs in 40 countries on 3 continents.
- Sessions will be led by Experts covering all scaling fundamentals, as well as how to partner with complex organizations.
- 100+ mentors to provide hands on support and introduction to valuable contacts.
- Engage in a 3 month program with access to the alumni network and contacts.
- You will receive 15,000 Euros in cash to cover living expenses plus a co working desk space at Bloxhub for free.
- Gain an opportunity to travel around the world, meet the best startups and have the opportunity to pitch directly to the Rainmaking scouting team and be able to establish face to face connection.
How To Apply.
To apply please click here.