At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Individuals who are familiar with D-NA. Have digital badges from D-NA.
- Individuals with demonstrable interest in technology, technically competent.
- Individuals enthusiastic, with lots of energy, willing to travel within and outside the country Working odd hours
- Individuals Familiar with and active on social media
- Individuals who can express themselves confidently in writing and verbally in both Swahili, English and can have a conversation in Sheng if required.
- Individuals Willing to bring creative ideas to promote D-NA usage.
- Individuals who Uphold IBM values.
Awards and Benefits.
- IBM Digital-Nation Africa is a cloud-based learning and innovation platform, providing digital competency and nurturing innovation.IBM Digital-Nation Africa curriculum content is designed for the following audiences:
People keen on learning about the new emerging technologies
Designed to help accelerate innovation and enable would-be innovators to bring their ideas to life
For those who want to align their skills to the requirements of the job market and seek better employment opportunities
What will you do:
IBM Digital-Nation Africa interns will be required to promote the program to youth in Kenya & other East African in universities, communities, colleges and schools.
The interns will be required to present IBM Digital-Nation Africa to large number of audiences with ease and confidence, be enthusiastic and outgoing.
How To apply
To apply please click here