The Alitheia IDF Fund (AIF) is currently seeking applications from women-led and gender-diverse teams located in Ghana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.The fund targets female-led SMEs and aims to provide access to between $500k – $2M in investment and other resources designed to fuel growth and enable scaling.
The Alitheia IDF Fund (AIF) has a proactive strategy to invest in female-led teams, a group that is often overlooked or absent from typical private equity circles. The fund aims to level the investment playing field for women by providing access to capital and other resources designed to fuel growth and enable scaling.
All applications will be reviewed and selected applicants will be notified and invited for an interview with the Alitheia team. Following this, qualified applicants will be invited to join the Nzinga Scale Bootcamp – a program designed to equip applicants with the technical capacity necessary to grow and scale their businesses. Applicants who successfully complete the two-week Bootcamp will be eligible for and may funding of up to $3M.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be operating in one of the following countries; Nigeria, Ghana, Lesotho, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Must have been operating for at least 2 years.
- Must be generating consistent and growing revenue
Awards and Benefits
- To deliver economic and social impact we employ a gender lens alongside our rigorous investment process. This means we seek to provide economic power to women as producers, users of essential services, and entrepreneurs.
- Gender lens investing means providing economic power to women as producers, users of essential services, and entrepreneurs.
- We invest in value chains that create wealth across the rural, urban and income divide.
- By investing in high performing gender diverse teams we create value in African women and girls, African communities, African productivity, African value addition, and African solutions.
How To apply
To apply please click here