As a founder you’ll need to be on location for the first phase of the program. It’s an intense, but very fun and rewarding ten weeks as teams are formed and ideas created. For the second phase of the program, for about four months, you can and should be located where it makes most sense for building your company.Antler program makes a big effort in selecting a diverse group of people for our programs. This allows you to find the right co-founder with a complementary skill set and different experiences from your own. An intro from the right person can make all the difference. We connect you with door-openers, industry experts and successful entrepreneurs from all over the world.
All participants get an individual grant during the first phase of the program to enable them to focus full-time on building their products. Select teams get a Pre-seed investment from Antler and continued support during the second phase of the program.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You’re a self-starter and can motivate yourself and others to join your mission.
- You set high goals and have proven an ability to achieve them.
- That strong attribute which enables your skills and experiences to stand out from the crowd.
- You have deep knowledge in an area where you can form a foundation of your company’s competitive advantage
- Your source of energy never runs low.
- You always find a window when the door closes.
- You have the willingness and ability to keep going when you’re faced with challenges.
Awards and Benefits
- Before the program starts we invite you to our Slack channel for all 60-100 participants in your program.
- Discussions typically start immediately and some pitch their ideas to see if anyone is keen to team up, while others start exploring areas together. The program kicks off with intense weeks of hackathons, team building exercises and meetings with experienced founders.
- Stay connected with the founders from your program and meet others from Antler programs around the world. Our growing alumni network will help you stay connected and scale your business.
- The Antler program is just the very start of your company’s journey. We will continue supporting you as much as we can. We’re already seeing examples of companies that were formed in Singapore or Stockholm moving to New York and London and get support from our teams there.
- All teams will be invited to our alumni network and have direct access to other like minded founders.
- Pitch to angel investors and venture capitalists
- We guide you through the process of incorporation, founder agreements and more, so you can focus on building your business.
- About ten weeks into the program all teams pitch to the investment committee.
How To Apply
To Apply please click here