The Hamdan bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management was launched in 2015 under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council. The award has a vision to become an international hub for innovators, professionals & corporations to adopt best practices in excellent execution in projects. It also provides a platform to discover, encourage, promote innovation in Project Management. The award targets an international community of Project Management Professionals and Specialists to participate as Individuals, teams, or organizations involved with management of projects, programs, or portfolios.
The award has the following objectives:
- Conduct and develop projects using innovative, smart and sustainable solutions
- Award leaders and innovation in project management locally, regionally and internationally
- Identify and assess best and innovative practices in project management and learning from them
- Provide a platform for participants regarding innovative ideas in the field and exchange distinguished experiences in project management
- Exchange knowledge in project management
- Learn from distinguished innovations in project management and apply them
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Award calls on all individuals, Team and organization who have introduced innovative practices in the management of their projects, programs or portfolios.
- You should adhere to general Rules and Conditions, and specific Award Eligibility Criteria.
- You must complete the general Information Form.
- You should have a comprehensive executive Summary and Screening questions.
- You must posses documents or materials that support the claims of innovations results mentioned in the application.
- You should have other documents requested by award Jury.
Awards and Benefits
- The Awards include 4 categories celebrating individuals, teams, organizations and academia.
- 8 awards recognizing the successes of participants with cash prizes totaling $710,000.
How To Apply
To apply please click here