Global Ed-tech Startups Awards (GESA) is an initiative led by a group of leading education innovation organizations from across the world. The Awards will identify, showcase and recognize the world’s most promising Ed-tech startups for 2019. The Global Ed-tech Startup Boot-camp is a two-days event, hosting selected GESA startups that gather in London for GESA Finals’ event, providing them with practical tools and specific opportunities to grow their businesses. The crowd in the boot-camp includes 30-40 selected startups from around the globe, in different stages and from various verticals of Ed-tech, as well as GESA global partners.
The boot-camp is first of all an opportunity to share experiences, challenges and opportunities across the global Ed-tech market. The agenda includes a combination of inspiring lectures, workshops and discussions, with an emphasis on practical, hands on experience for the participants, enabling them to generate usable outcomes.
Eligibility and Criteria
The product or service will be judged according to the following criteria :
- Address a clear pain point, relevant to the market.
- Provide an innovative pedagogical approach.
- Have an outstanding user experience.
- Show potential for tremendous growth in its user base.
- Operate in the context of a sustainable business model.
Awards and Benefits
- The best startups will get global exposure in the Ed-tech ecosystem, valuable PR, mentorship, cash prizes and business development opportunities.
- The competition’s top entrepreneurs will be invited to follow up events and next stage accelerator program.
How To Apply
To apply please click here