Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defence, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. We are engineers and technicians Interns will Serve under supervision for a specified period within the occupation and skill area that directly relates to their college business degree. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. In more than 65 countries, you’ll find our people working on advances like remarkable aircraft comprised mostly of composite materials. Versatile and powerful jet fighters and rotorcraft that explore new uses of technology. Aircraft powered by hydrogen and biofuels. And even blended wing body and hybrid-electric aircraft.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. As part of the International Business Internship Program (IBIP), you will be working within an existing organization on tasks that
- Partnering with organization leaders on long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives & initiatives.
- Tracking metrics & developing reports to present to organization leaders.
- Conducting & synthesizing analysis to support organizational objectives.
- Leading the design, logistics, and facilitation of large meetings.
- Providing reports, presentations, inputs to fulfil their operating rhythm.
- Serves under supervision for a specified period within the occupation and skill area that directly relates to their college business degree.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be currently enrolled OR have graduated no earlier than January 16, 2019, from a foreign undergraduate or graduate business-related degree program (applicants graduated on January 17, 2019, or earlier will NOT be considered)
- Must be available to work full time in the greater Seattle area of Washington State for 6 months from January-July 2020
- English language proficiency required (ability to read, write, & speak)
- Previous business-related work experience (i.e. internship or full-time professional work).
- Previous leadership experience preferred (i.e. extracurricular, clubs, sports)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High academic achievement
- Note: Candidates from Boeing-selected priority schools will be given first consideration
- Experience Level – Individual Contributor
- Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Awards and Benefits
- Diversity and Inclusion -We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services.
- In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life.
- With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defence as we know it.
How To Apply
To apply please click here