In tough economic times, agencies are increasingly relying on new innovations that will save them time and money to counterbalance their shrinking budgets and resource pools. Every year one of the highlights at AidEx is the Dragons’-Den-style pitching session and the ultimate unveiling of the winner of the coveted Aid Innovation Challenge, a competition in which innovators reveal their newest inventions for the aid and humanitarian sector.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The AidEx Nairobi conference was launched in 2014 as a satellite event focused on aid and development within Africa.
- It is a two-day high-profile conference attracting over 500 A&D professionals from East Africa and beyond.
Awards and Benefits
The 2019 conference theme will tackle: The importance of inclusiveness to regional progress – is the aid and development sector doing enough?
By attending the AidEx Nairobi conference you will be able to:
- Engage in our interactive conference programme
- Learn from the challenges and success stories from your peers
- Network with over 500 aid and development professionals from the government, UN, Red Cross and local and International NGO’s
- Hear from thought leaders and policy-makers
- The high-level audience that attends AidEx Nairobi includes the Government of Kenya, UN agencies, Kenyan Red Cross and both international and local NGOs.
- Participants include buyers of equipment and services and representatives from suppliers to the sector, A&D agencies including NGOs – local and international, UN, Red Cross and government.
- Networking functions are a fundamental feature of the conference, and delegates are encouraged to meet and interact through the welcome coffee breaks, conference lunches and a networking drinks reception after the first conference day.
How To Apply
To apply please click here