Hult prize gives you an opportunity to deliver social change by bringing Hult Prize programs at your university. As part of the On-Campus Program, you will be able to train, educate and inspire students by building an impact community around On Campus events. The winning team from your program will have a guaranteed spot at one of the 25+ Regional Summits happening across the globe.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students from any college or university in the world are invited to form teams of 3-4.
- You are considered a student if, at the time of application submission, you have not yet graduated.
- Alumni and faculty are not allowed to be official team members.
- Local events provide the university student body with an opportunity to bypass the general application round and advance directly into the Hult Prize Regional Finals while better preparing students for the next round of the competition.
- Last year, five out of the six global finalists came from the Hult Prize OnCampus rounds. In 2017, the overall champion was a Hult Prize OnCampus winner.
Awards and Benefits
- A broad range of resources is made available to students who decide to enter the Hult Prize, including one-million dollars in start-up capital to the winner along with an ecosystem that includes mentors, judges, enablers and others via the Hult Prize Accelerator.
- Hult Prize provides a tool-kit to get started on building your social enterprise through the form of a case study.
- All you have to do is download the case study and get started.
- The target social impact area of focus/theme for the Hult Prize changes every year.
- The 2019-20 theme will be announced in the 2019 Hult Prize Global Finals at the United Nations HQ.
How To Apply
To apply please click here