Eisenhower Fellowships identifies, empowers and connects innovative leaders through a transformative fellowship experience and lifelong engagement in a global network of dynamic change agents committed to creating a world more peaceful, prosperous and just. In response to interest from Fellows around the world, Eisenhower Fellowships launched an initiative aimed at youth aged 18 to 25 years to complement its existing network of 1,500 dynamic, mid-career change agents. All Eisenhower Fellows are currently expected to engage with the global EF network, including a commitment to mentoring as part of post-fellowship service to their communities. The Eisenhower Youth Leaders Network deepens EF’s commitment to mentorship and support efforts to cultivate the next generation of leaders.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Successful candidates for our program are leaders hungry to advance their personal and professional growth.
- Leaders who can articulate how they can use the fellowship to produce impactful change and who commit to lifelong engagement with the organization and its Fellows around the world.
- They apply what they learn from their peers and in their meetings with experts in their respective fields to maximize their potential and produce sustained impact through a transformative fellowship experience and collaboration with the network.
Awards and Benefits
- Youth Leaders attend a global or regional conference – in 2017 the Eisenhower Youth Leaders attended the Future of Work conference in Malaga, Spain.
- 2018 Youth Leaders met up at the European conference held in London this October.
- The Eisenhower Youth Leaders benefit from exposure and access to a global network of accomplished leaders in all sectors and from every region of the world.
- EF ensures that each young person is connected to at least one mentor who commits to working with the young man or woman for at least one year.
- Post-initiative, the Eisenhower Youth Leaders are expected to share what they have learned through a project report.
- Over time a vibrant global network of the next generation of young leaders will be created.
- The potential for stand-alone global events aimed specifically at youth could be developed, deepening Eisenhower Fellowships as an institution, expanding its base of champions and change agents and amplifying its positive impact on sectors and societies around the world.
How To Apply
To apply please click here