coLABS is an early-stage investment portfolio seeking to invest in bold, innovative, and widely scalable social enterprises that have the potential to dramatically improve the lives of women and girls around the world. coLABS is a portfolio under Gray Matters Capital (GMC), a private operating foundation founded by Bob Pattillo that focuses on impact investments. GMC believes the best investment strategy is to bet on entrepreneurs and market-based solutions. Its mission is an education leading to a more purposeful life for 100 million women globally by 2036. Over the last 10 years, the Atlanta-based foundation has devoted $160 million to microfinance and education initiatives, primarily in South Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- We are looking for companies that strongly align with our four key criteria.
- Are women central to the growth of your business? Does the issue you’re solving for your community disproportionately affect women/girls?
- Can your company grow wide/fast enough within 5 years to reach new markets or to provide new services/products to your customers?
- How are you bringing something new to the world?
- Have you tested your idea, seen it to be sustainable, and now you’re ready to scale? Is revenue-share the appropriate type of investment capital for your company?
Awards and Benefits
- We provide a Maximum investment of $ 250,00 USD using our Revenue model Share.
- We help you formalize and build your Advisory board of At least 3 people with one board seat reserved for coLABS who will meet you once every quarter.
- coLABS has a follow on investment vehicle to further the growth and development of select /qualified teams.
- We provide a feedforward to help strengthen your business model and work with you to pivot where necessary for you to see your greatest impact and success.
How To Apply
To apply please click here