RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students around the world. We believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps us stand out as a Business with Purpose. We want business ideas that are high on social impact, that address critical issues in society and have the power to bring about positive change.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed.
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later.
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique ID and password.
- You must win this game to move to the next round.
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a team of evaluators.
- Winning teams will get to present their ideas to a regional RB team.
- Regional winners will move on to a national round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge National Champions and will qualify for the international finale
Awards and Benefits
- Business Simulation Game. Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business
- Ideation Stage. Made it through the first round? Now, show us your BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the Health and Hygiene sectors of your country. Base your idea on Product Innovation, Product Extension or Service Innovation using any RB brand. Your idea must also be financially viable
- Business Plan Development. Participants who qualify for the national finale will then design an end-to-end business plan for their idea and present it to the RB leadership.
- Global Finale. Gear up to face the best minds across multiple countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB global leadership.
How To Apply
To apply please click here