Thank you for your interest in applying to join the World Economic Forum on Africa 2019 Start-ups program. Please apply by completing the online application form. All information provided by candidates will remain confidential and will be used for the sole purpose of evaluating the candidates to join the World Economic Forum on Africa 2019.
Eligibility and Criteria
You must :
- Be less than 10 years old.
- Have received more than $1 million in funding.
- Be headquartered in Africa and/or with a primary market focus on Africa.
- Be developing a product or service that makes a substantial long-term positive impact on business and society.
- Be considered a high-potential company in their field with a disruptive business model or significant product or service innovation.
- Not be a subsidiary or a joint venture.
- The chief executive officer/founder must represent the start‑up at the World Economic Forum on Africa 2019.
Awards and Benefits
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology.
- Drones and Tomorrow’s Airspace.
- Precision Medicine.
- Digital Trade.
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Private Investors
- Digital Communications
- Health and Healthcare
- Mining and Metals
- Oil and Gas
- Retail, Consumer and Lifestyle
- Aviation, Travel and Tourism
How To Apply
To apply please click here