iHub wants to grow the number of socially and economically empowered women entrepreneurs who run women-owned/women-led sustainable businesses working in the ICT sector in Kenya.
Eligibility and Criteria
We are looking for women who have been in business for at least one year and have a product in the market that leverages technology.
The applicant(s) must :
- Be a woman:
- 18 and above
- Reside in Kenya
- Have a registered business
- Developing an innovative and scalable product that uses technology
- Has proof of concept and existing business that is post-revenue
- The business model must have a clear focus on sustainability.
- At least 1 year in operation
- Post revenue which means you have begun to generate sales
Awards and Benefits
- Networking and exposure to expand your business networks
- 6 months of customized support and training based on the startup/SME’s individualized needs
- Marketing and exposure through the different platforms
- 1:1 mentoring with experts, coaches, and consultants.
Access to ecosystem events hosted by program partners
Successful applicants will :
- Have access to the iHub co-working space (desk space, meeting rooms for those formal discussions and lounges for laid back conversations, and other membership benefits)
- participate in a 6-month tailor-made program that will develop their business acumen and entrepreneurial and technical skills
- Have access to business support services that range from legal services, human resources, and many others.
- Become more embedded in the East African entrepreneur’s community, amplify the impact of their businesses, and ensure the value from their products/solutions and services reach those who would benefit the most.
How To Apply
To apply please click here