The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
The deadline for submitting a completed Women-in-Technology application is September 27th, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for the 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year. First year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Awards and Benefits
- If you are an Adobe intern, your monetary award of $10,000 USD will appear within your first Adobe paycheck.
- If you are not an Adobe intern, your monetary award of $10,000 USD will be issued as a check within 2-3 months after being named a winner. Adobe does require the winner to be on-boarded as a supplier in order to issue a check, so you will work closely with an Adobe representative through the time-sensitive on-boarding process.
- The scholarship is intended for undergraduate and masters students.
How To Apply
To apply please click here