In September 2019, Bridge2Rwanda, is expanding its work by piloting an entrepreneurship development program. The High Impact Entrepreneurship Program is aimed at high potential university graduates who are intent on solving Africa’s biggest problems through entrepreneurship. Selected graduates will be given the opportunity to participate in a fully-funded entrepreneurship program delivered by experts from across the continent and Harvard Business School Online, that will equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to become innovative high impact and responsible entrepreneurs.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Country/Region: Citizens of Rwanda and Kenya
- Age: Applicants must be between 21 and 35 years old
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree/baccalaureate degree from a reputable/accredited university and must provide a certified copy of the qualification with final year academic transcripts
- Graduate Status: Applicants must be 0-5 years post-university, no formal work experience is required, entrepreneurial experience recommended
- Selection: Students must be available for all assessments and interviews (both online and face-to-face) between 19-30 August
- Intention: Applicant must be or intend to become an entrepreneur
Awards and Benefits
The Program is fully funded including transportation allowance and on-campus meals.
Travel and accommodation will be arranged for Rwandan graduates living outside of Kigali and Kenyan graduates for the period of the Program blocks.
Step 1: Application opens on Tuesday, 6 August 2019 and will close on Monday, 19 August
Step 2: Applicants are shortlisted and required to complete an online assessment by 22 August
Step 3: Online assessment results are verified, and applicants are shortlisted for interviews in the week of 26-28 August
Step 4: Applicants receive a final selections status update by 29 August
Step 5: Selected graduates are required to attend an online orientation and induction event on Saturday, 31 August
NOTE: The Program commences on the 3rd of September with an online program and will end on the 13 of December.
How To Apply
To apply please click here