Developers are invited to submit software across one of three categories: Productivity and Utility, Gaming and Entertainment, and Social Good. There are over $165,000 USD in prizes for regional and global winners, with the global first place winner walking away with up to $25,000 USD in prizes.
Located in over 130 cities around the world with a community of over 200,000 developers, Developer Circles from Facebook is a great way for people to join a network of developers to collaborate, learn, and code together. For the 2019 Developer Circles Community Challenge, local Developer Circles will host in-person Build Days, where developers can meet each other, learn about Facebook Developer Products, and build solutions together. Visit the Challenge website to join a Build Day in your city and check back as new dates and cities will be added.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Register for the Developer Circles Community Challenge here
- Join the Developer Community Challenge Facebook Group here.
- Join your local Developer Circle to collaborate with other developers.
- Check out the Facebook tools you can build with on the Resources tab.
- Create a two-minute demo video that demonstrates your solution’s features and functionality.
Awards and Benefits
- Whatever you build, Developer Circles connects you to collaborate, learn, and code with other local developers.
- Access an exclusive local Facebook Group community and attend meetups near you.
- Each community is organized and run by local developer Leads.
- Learn about Bots, AI, IoT, React and other tools.
- Collaborate with developers of all types.
How To Apply
To apply please click here