Grow Your Business (GYB) is an innovative approach designed to help you, as a leader of a small and growing business, grow your company and become more profitable. GYB focuses on streamlining what you are doing in the day-to-day running of your business, rather than requiring you to spend a lot of time away from your core business activities attending training. GYB is all about helping you, as an entrepreneur, to identify and address any gaps you identify in your business through equipping you with practical tools to introduce key business habits for small and growing businesses.
AMI will help you to select and introduce five (5) business habits for your business to implement during the program. The program includes resources and tools to help you plan your growth, understand your customers and the market, manage your finances more effectively, streamline your operations and manage your people.
Eligibility and criteria
You are eligible if your businesses:
- Is currently generating revenue from customers
- Has a minimum of 2 employees (at least one employee should work for the business full-time; you can count yourself in this number if you work for the business full-time
- Has been operational for more than 1 year
- Duly registered businesses
Awards and Benefits
- Over six months, you’ll meet with other businesses in three one-day facilitated workshops to unpack critical business management skills, network, reflect on common challenges and share what you’re learning through implementing your new business habits.
- AMI has developed over 65 practical business growth tools. Based on the habits you want to build through the program, we’ll point you to the tools that will be most powerful for your specific business. In addition to the tools, you’ll have access to a selection of AMI’s online courses to support you in implementing the habits you choose.
- We want to help you to get into the habit of consistently tracking and recording your monthly performance. Knowing more about how your business is performing will empower you to make data-driven decisions. We’ll share practical and easy-to-use financial tools to help you do this.
- You’ll also have a chance to work more closely with a smaller group of 2-3 businesses to share ideas and get support throughout the learning journey.
How To Apply
To apply please click here