Formed by One Young World, Lead2030 is the world’s biggest prize fund for young leaders making an impact for the Sustainable Development Goals. Powered by some of the world’s leading businesses, the initiative finds, funds and accelerates SDG solutions created by founders under 30.
The first cohort of Lead2030 Challenge Winners received a total of $500,000 in funding in addition to entering a 12-month programme of executive mentorship.
New challenges are now live and awaiting your solutions.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Aligned: Evidently aligned with the SDG 2,3,4,6,7,9,10,12,14 challenge. See ‘Challenge outline’
- Youth-led: Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Proven: Readily available, in or past implementation phase.
- Impactful: Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, or developing skills.
- Measurable: Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Financially viable: Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Scalable: Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
Awards and Benefits
- From ending extreme poverty to protecting our oceans, the Sustainable Development Goals are an ambitious plan to create a sustainable future.
- To make this future a reality, we need a generation of young leaders who are meaningfully engaged with the Global Goals and are working purposefully to achieve them.
- Formed by One Young World and powered by some of the world’s leading businesses, Lead2030 finds, funds and accelerates SDG solutions created by founders under 30.
- The first 10 Lead2030 Challenges sourced 2,300+ SDG solutions from more than 130 countries. The inaugural Lead2030 Challenge Winners were each awarded $50,000 in addition to 12 months of executive mentorship from their Challenge Partner to help amplify their impact as they tackle some of the world’s most pressing issues.
- New Lead2030 Challenges are now live and awaiting your solutions.
How To Apply
To apply please click here