MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You should be South African.
- You must be less than 27 years old at the time of application.
- You must have completed at least 65% of your bachelors degree.
- You must work experience of less than 25 years.
- You should be able to perform your duties full time.
Awards and Benefits
- These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms.
- On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation.
- This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching.
- The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
How To Apply
To apply please click here