Our Internship program runs quarterly i.e. From February to April, May to July, August to October and November to February. Call for applications will only happen once in the year allowing you to indicate which quarter of the year you are available for. This internship will seek to expose you to the various teams within your assigned divisions e.g. Sales support, Marketing, Market research, MPESA, HR, Finance, Procurement, Audit, cyber security, Corporate sales and innovation.
At Safaricom PLC, we take pride in continually investing in talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources in the market.
We are pleased to announce an internship opportunity for the year 2020 in the Commercial, Business development, Enterprise business, Financial services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Security, Human Resources Divisions.
Eligibility and Criteria
We are looking for University students who meet the criteria indicated below:
- You must be in your final or second last year of any Business-related/IT related degree program in an accredited institution of higher learning undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You must be on break from school during the internship period for any of the quarters within the year.
- Knowledge in any digital vertical within commercial e.g. digital marketing, digital sales, data science will be an added advantage
- Dean’s academic commendation is an added advantage
- Must be available for the full period of the internship program (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm)
- You can only select 1 quarter in the year for which you will be available for the internship
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
Awards and Benefits
- As an intern, you will be exposed to ‘on job training’ and exposure to our experienced leaders throughout the program.
- Through an internship with us, you’ll tackle business challenges that make a real impact.
- You’ll work alongside teams performing real tasks and you’ll develop your skills and build your network in a dynamic environment designed to support your long-term career objectives.
How To apply
To apply please click here