Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a Bachelor’s (at least 2nd year) or Master’s student.
- Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences.
- Location: worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition.)
- At least one team member must be a female, in line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
Awards and Benefits
- Our top teams are invited to attend the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas!
- This is your chance to shine and be bold in Las Vegas! Besides all the fun activities, each team will have the chance to pitch their bold idea in a 15-minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A with the jury made up Schneider Electric’s senior management.
- The top teams will be selected on the following criteria: understanding user needs, solution innovation, feasibility/financial business case, green impact and profile aligned with the rules.
- Register now and get the chance to win the trip to Las Vegas!
How To apply
To apply please click here