Ford College Community Challenge is designed to inspire student teams to develop creative community-building projects addressing local needs, around the theme Making Lives Better.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Winning student proposals must consider, in a unique way, an identified community need, tied to one or more of three broad categories:
- Driving social mobility.
- Changing the way people move through social mobility.
- Building sustainable communities.
- Participants are encouraged to think broadly and explore a variety of potential topics including (but not limited to) infrastructure and workforce needs, community and economic development, hunger and other basic needs, education and design issues, new approaches to student volunteerism.
Awards and Benefits
- Up to 10 winning proposals will be selected to receive $25,000 each.
How To Apply
To apply please click here