In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria was recently awarded the “Best Company to Work for in Nigeria in 2019”. We were also awarded the “Most Fun and Friendly Workplace in Nigeria” and organization that provides its employees with the “Best Quality of Life”. Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- Be 26 years old or younger as at date of application
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to
- Audit of financial statements that have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), NGAAP and other valid standards
- Review of accounting and internal control systems
- Consulting on accounting principles, the chart of accounts and organization of finance and accounting departments
- Comprehensive advice on implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards, including interpretation and application of complex standards
- Assistance with the establishment of reporting departments
- Advisory services for the calculation of employee benefits, impairment of assets, provisions for asset retirement obligations and other long-term provisions
- Assistance with business valuations, valuation of assets and liabilities and determination of goodwill in accordance with IFRS
Awards and Benefits
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
How To Apply
To apply please click here