BSN’s MBA programme teaches you a different way of management thinking and problem-solving through Action Learning. All our MBA projects and assignments are based on actual problems in your organisation. By undertaking these projects, you will make a significant impact in your organisation and deliver measurable value to your employer.
Eligibility and Criteria
The applicant must:
- have (an equivalent of) a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- is a manager or management trainee,
- has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience,
- has approval from his/her organisation to do research and practical projects within their work environment,
- has internet and e-mail access and
- should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English he/she will require a TOEFL or IELTS language test. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.
- In addition to 1a.: Mature and experienced applicants who do not hold such a degree, may also be considered. The guideline here is a minimum of 7 years demonstrable, appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience.
- In addition to 1b: Applicants who are not in a formal management position but to whose professional development the learning programme will significantly contribute, may also be considered. This would apply to professionals who operate at post graduate level but are not necessarily (continuously) involved in management of people or a department. For instance; policy officers, accountants, consultants etc.
- Based on a thorough verification of submitted documents in respect to the above and, if deemed necessary, a personal interview, BSN will determine the applicant’s aptitude to participate in an Action Learning MBA programme.
Awards and Benefits
Characteristics of the BSN MBA programme
- Taught in English
- Teaches you the unique Action Learning methodology
- Projects are based on real challenges in your organisation
- Maximum of 25 students per group
- Two conference weeks in the Netherlands
- Part-time and online studying
- No conventional examinations
- One of the most recognised business schools in The Netherlands
- Active for more than 30 years in developing and offering MBA and DBA programmes
- Join a global network of dynamic alumni
- Learn from experienced coaches and tutors from various industries and backgrounds
How To Apply
To apply please click here