The CCBA Kenya Emerging Future Leaders Development Program gives you the opportunity to work for the world’s leading brand. The two year program is an accelerated development program that will give you a taste of life at CCBA Kenya, excellent opportunities for career progression and learn about leadership. This program develops world class leaders through functional and cross functional rotation, challenging assignments, business projects, integrated training and development, and formal coaching and mentoring programs.
The program entails courses designed to enable the Emerging Future Leaders learn the trade, broaden their business understanding and acquire foundation functional skills. Our open-door culture enables you to work directly with senior management to map your career path and ensure that your valuable contribution is acknowledged and rewarded.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have graduated with an Upper Second honours or higher
- Graduated within the past 1 Year
- Be legally able to work in Kenya.
Should have studied one of the following degree :
- Automotive Engineering Degree or Supply Chain or B.Com Degree.
- Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics Degree or Electrical, Biochemistry or Chemistry Degree.
- Degree in B.Com Finance or BSC Actuarial Science.
- Actuarial Science, BA Economics Degree or Social Science/ HR Degree.
- B.Commerce, Marketing or any general Degree.
We don’t just look at qualifications, we look at the strength you can bring to the role. The following will also help you stand out from the crowd:
• Proactive, fast learner
• Adoptive to change
• Be able to take ownership
• Good problem solving skills
• Creative thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Our Company values of Integrity, Passion, Ownership, Accountability, Humble Confidence, Team work
Awards and Benefits
- Professional & Technical Skills Development.
- Leadership Exposure.
- Performance Evaluation, Coaching & Mentoring.
- Business Exposure.
- Functional & Cross Functional Rotation.
How To Apply
To apply please click here