The Next Generation Women Leaders event is an exclusive three-day workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership.
Participants’ travel costs from within EMEA will be covered by McKinsey. Accommodations will be provided at the event venue – a chateau outside of Paris. Participants are expected to be available for the full program: May 8-10, 2020.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact they are having on the economy. You will also shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths and understand how to grow your potential. Across the three days, you will meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
McKinsey offers you—talented women based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa—the opportunity to shape your personal leadership style.
Eligibility and Criteria
- currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD student graduating in no later than 2021
- a professional with up to eight years of work experience
- Your office preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Belgium, Italy, Israel, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
- Your resume (in English), which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- A cover letter (one page maximum, in English) should include an experience where you demonstrated leadership and fostered effective team work with a diverse group of people. This diversity could include people with different areas of expertise, background, education, culture/nationalities, ethnicity, gender, orientations, personalities or work preference.
- Your office/practice preference
- When you apply, you will choose up to two office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. We advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry). You should be fluent in the local language.
Awards and Benefits
- Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives.
- They will also walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem solving approach, which they can use in school, work and life.
- As attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
How to apply
To apply please click here