We are excited that you are signing up for the Slum2School Global Campaign For Education Volunteer Challenge taking place between the 21st to 22nd February 2020. This is the largest unified volunteer activity where dynamic individuals and corporate organizations come together in different cities across the world to drive an activity and raise funds to support the education of 3000 undeserved children.
Eligibilty and Criteria
- This year, over 3000 volunteers will take part in 30+activities across 30 cities around the world;
- From climbing the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world located in Dubai, to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Walking the entire length of the 3rd Mainland bridge in Lagos,
- Nigeria, to the walkathon across the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge, volunteers will cycle across cities, run, dance, and host various activities in which companies and individuals can sign up and participate.
Awards and Benefits
- If your company wants to be part of the volunteer challenge, you will be one of 30 other organizations participating towards a greater cause and you can select projects from a list generated by our challenge team or choose your own activity.
- Together let us support more children to get an education! #Slum2School #LetsDoMore #3000voices #VolunteerChallenge
How To Apply
To apply please click here