We are the largest tech media agency in Africa hosting Build the largest conference and exhibition that connects the startup and SME community with all industries, bringing together people from different states across Nigeria and other neighboring countries.
The event features discussions on running a successful business, a startup competition (Pitch Storm), exhibition for several businesses and training for SMEs. We understand that running a business in Africa can be a bit difficult, this is why we have organized the event to help businesses understand the intricacies of running one.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Everyone: students, tech enthusiasts, futurists, startup founders and their teams, ICT practitioners, industry leaders and stakeholders, consumers of technology, investors, etc.
- Tech-point Build will hold between April 30 and May 2, 2020.
- The conferences are happening on day two — Friday, May 1, 2020 — at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Venues for other events will be communicated in due course.
- Qualifying startups must be early-stage companies operating in West Africa and should have a product that is either fully working or reasonably close to completion.
Awards and Benefits
- Techpoint Build is the largest conference and exhibition that connects the startup and SME community with all industries, bringing together people from different states across Nigeria and other neighbouring countries.
- The Pitch Storm is the main activity on the startup stage and will showcase some of the best West African startups solving Africa’s problems.
- These startups will participate in a pitch competition with 12 finalists battling for $10,000 in zero-equity prize money.
- Asides pitching on the main stage, the finalists also get to pitch to local and foreign investors.
How To Apply
To apply please click here