This Fellowship is for young professionals (21 – 35 years old) from across the globe who want to deep dive into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner. Now in it’s 10th year of operation, the IDEX Fellowship offers applicants multiple options in terms of how they may direct their fellowship experience and learnings. We’ve worked hard to ensure the accessibility of the program and now we’re going a step ahead.
The virtual program is designed to enable young professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social entrepreneurship.
IDEX has the privilege of working with some of the most influential organisations (sneak peek here). We’ve come to better understand how to bridge the talent gap in this rapidly evolving development sector. Now, we’re searching all corners of the world for individuals who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space.
Eligibility and criteria
- Ideal for those looking to continue their present living / working situations and keen on exploring career / specialization opportunities in the social impact sector and seeking upskilling for the same.
- Especially suitable for those looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Ideal for those looking to immersively experience the social enterprise landscape in one of the biggest emerging markets, India.
- Be part of a diverse cohort living in India and get first hand experience of working in one of the most active social enterprise destinations, Bangalore.
- Ideal for those not looking to leave their present living / working situations and keen on exploring career / specialization opportunities in the social impact sector.
- Ideal for those who are currently already employed within the social impact/enterprise sector in India onlys and benefits
Awards and benefits
- Fellows will join the week long field orientation in Bangalore and will be extended visa support for the same as required
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs/capacity building modules, learning webinars and one-on-one virtual meetings with resident mentors.
- Supported in terms of key theory and practical subject knowledge and understanding how one might begin to align themselves professionally towards pursuing a career in the sector.
- Deepen social enterprise eco-system understanding and build expertise / subject knowledge to further career prospects in your area of interest
- Supported by online and offline learning labs/capacity building modules, peer-to-peer learning experiences, access to resident mentors and sector experts.
- Fellows will need to travel to Bangalore as and when required for in-person activities with the other Full Immersion Fellowship Program Cohort members.
How To apply
To Apply please click here