She Leads Africa is a global media brand that helps young women achieve their professional dreams by providing expert advice and opportunities for networking. SLA reaches more than 650,000 women across 35+ countries and 5 continents. The brand has been featured in the Financial Times and CNBC Africa and in December 2016, SLA was the first African startup to ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Your vision: What do you do? How do you do it? Why do you do it?
- The problem: Tell a personal story that defines the problem that your product solves. What does your product do? Why does the market care?
- The solution: Discuss why your product is the solution and what sets it apart from anything else in the marketplace.
- Your track record: Share growth statistics, including notable client wins, milestones met to date and total number of customers.
- Your business model: Detail how you plan to make money. Keep it simple and be specific.
- The growth plan: Show how you plan to grow by leaps and bounds and how you will position your product for market dominance. Use sales and growth data (real and projected) to show why your startup is like a coiled spring ready to pop.
- Your team: Talk about your top-notch team and why they’re uniquely positioned to address the problem your product solves while building a large, disruptive business.
- Your investment needs: Expand on what you need in detail. How much money do you want to raise? How exactly will you use it? If you’ve already raised some capital or have notable investors and advisers, explain who invested, what they invested (money, time, advice), why they got on board, and how you’re using their money (or expertise).
Awards and Benefits
- 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Personalized scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a road map of tangible business goals
How To Apply
To apply please click here