McKinsey is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is passionate about developing leaders. We invite you to apply to the McKinsey Women Achievement Award and help us recognize and support talented women.
During the application process you will be asked to complete a short online form and select up to two offices you have a connection to and/or interest in. It can be a location where you have lived or where you speak the local language. Our colleagues in this office will review your application and match you with a McKinsey mentor. If you are interested in applying for an internship or full-time role at McKinsey, we suggest choosing an office in a location where you’d like to work.
Eligibility and criteria
- self-identify as a woman
- be a current student working towards a graduate or undergraduate degree a working professional with fewer than 5 years of work experience
- your cv listing most recent education information, including grades, and confirmed future education plans, including anticipated start and graduation dates.
- A brief essay (250 words or fewer) about your proudest or most interesting personal achievement. Please include the obstacles you overcame to reach this achievement and why it is important to you.
- Academic transcripts depending on office selection
Awards and benefits
- What awaits you at McKinsey?
- The opportunity to be at your best by working on meaningful projects with a team of colleagues and clients.
How To Apply
To Apply please click here