The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic (“Ministry of Education”) awards a government scholarship to a national of a partnering country to partially cover the costs associated with studies at a public university located in the Slovak Republic.
Eligibility and criteria
- Students from countries like: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kenya, Republic of the Sudan, Kosovo, Moldova, Mongolia, Palestinian Territories, Ukraine, and Vietnam
- A government scholarship may be awarded to a national of a partnering country who
- temporary residence for the purpose of studies,10)
- a temporary residence as a third party national granted Slovak Living Abroad status,11) or
- the right to stay on the territory of the Slovak Republic for a period in excess of three months,12)
Awards and benefits
- Slovak government scholarships, under OECD-defined conditions for conducting official development assistance, include awarding the Slovak government scholarship to persons with Slovaks Living Abroad status.
- This scholarship offers students monthly scholarship and stipends
How To Apply
To Apply please click here