The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development programme.
Eligibility and criteria
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time.
- The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
- Demonstrate financial need
Awards and benefits
- The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs.
- The amount awarded will be dependent on the individual candidate. Payment of the
Scholarship is made in the form of paying your tuition fees and providing you
accommodation at the start of the academic session and providing maintenance
cheques at regular intervals throughout the academic year to pay for food, transport
and daily expenses.
How To Apply
To Apply please click here