The University of Ottawa is glad to announce its international Scholarships to study in CANADA. The University of Ottawa International Scholarships is for international students pursuing undergraduate & graduate programs.
The Faculty of Engineering will provide up to 60 scholarships in support of approved international activities (e.g. internships or visiting terms in foreign corporations, universities, institutions) on a competitive basis.
The University of Ottawa is a vital, engaged and vibrant center for human understanding and advancement – offering a superior educational experience.
In order to enhance students’ experience at the University of Ottawa and provide useful international experience, each year the Faculty of Engineering will provide up to 60 scholarships in support of approved international activities (e.g., internships or visiting terms in foreign corporations, universities, institutions) on a competitive basis.
Eligibility and criteria
Applicant must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the University of Ottawa International Scholarships:
- Full-time Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate students may apply.
- Students in their first eight months as undergraduates or in their final term of registration (at any level) are not eligible.
- Thesis-based graduate students need to get approval from their thesis supervisors before applying.
- Students can only get a single IES scholarship (lifetime).
- Some short-term events (e.g. summer schools) with a duration of less than 1 month can also be considered under exceptional circumstances.
Awards and benefits
- The value of each scholarship will be up to $6,000, with the exact amount depending on the significance and needs of the proposed activities.
- The Faculty of Engineering International Office will be responsible for collecting the applications, preparing the documents for the evaluation committee, announcing the results to the candidates, and following up on each funded activity.
How to apply
To Apply please click here