Carnegie Mellon University is a private, global, research university which stands among the world’s most renowned educational institutions.
Established in 1900 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon has been a birthplace of innovation, and a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market and creating successful start-up businesses.
Eligibility and criteria
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
Awards and benefits
- At the invitation of the South Australian Government, Carnegie Mellon University opened its campus in Adelaide in 2006., becoming the first international university to establish a campus in Australia.
- Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is the Asia-Pacific base of a global CMU footprint which includes campuses in Silicon Valley, Washington DC, Rwanda and Qatar.
- Located in Adelaide, the world’s tenth Most Liveable City (The Economist Intelligence Unit 2018) and Australia’s most affordable mainland capital city, Carnegie Mellon’s Australian campus is home to students from over 20 countries, creating a wide-reaching network of contemporaries, global experts and alumni.
- Students graduate with a Carnegie Mellon University US degree, and are taught by highly-qualified faculty from Adelaide, Pittsburgh, and Washington D.C. using face-to-face and video conference delivery. Small student-to-faculty ratios ensure that the faculty provide students with personalised attention to meet their individual needs.
- Carnegie Mellon University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
How to Apply
To apply please click here