The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences
Eligibility and criteria
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Awards and benefits
- Thetuition fees and cost of living are considerably lower than in English-speaking countries. is well-recognised. The
- The Dutch teaching style is interactive and student-centred. You will develop valuable skills such as analysing, solving practical problems and creative thinking.
- Holland’s many international students come from more than 160 different countries. Dutch society is diverse and inclusive. It is strongly connected to other cultures, the business community and the world. The Dutch are open-minded and direct, so it is easy to meet them and exchange ideas.
- Holland is one of the safest countries in the world, according to the and belongs to the top 10 happiest countries in the world. Read more about the good Dutch standard of living in the .
- Holland has a rich history with historic cities and the highest museum density in the world.
- Also, Holland is the gateway to Europe! In just three hours you can be in Paris. Londo n and Berlin are just a five or six hour train ride away.
- Holland is the . Some of the world’s biggest multinationals, including Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING and Unilever, are Dutch. Holland is a world leader in many areas of expertise, including agriculture, water management, art & design, logistics and sustainable energy.
- The Dutch government wants to attract knowledge and retain talent. International graduates can therefore apply for an . This is a residence permit of one year to find a job, or start a business within three years of graduation. Join our to increase your chances on the job market.
How to Apply
To Apply please click here