One Young World Delegates attending the annual Summit hail from +190 countries across the globe, representing every sector. Workshops are a crucial part of the One Young World Summit, providing Delegates with practical insights into the issues and topics they are most passionate about. All workshops hosted during the Summit will deliver immediately applicable skills, techniques, ideas, and/or processes that Delegates can implement in their projects and initiatives.
One Young World Plenary Topics
- The Climate Crisis – 10 Years To Go, Can We Deliver The Paris Agreement?
- Rights and Freedoms – How Can We Defend Rights Online and Offline?
- Education – How Can We Prepare For The 4th Industrial Revolution?
- Conflict Resolution – Authoritarianism Is On The Rise; How can we De-Escalate Tensions?
- Future Economies – How Can Economic Growth Be More Just?
Eligibility and Criteria
When applying, please keep in mind the following:
- Content is relevant to Delegates and the Summit themes
- Content is interactive and engaging for Delegates
- Content delivers lasting, impactful learning outcomes/key objectives
- Structure and flow of the workshop.
- This year, all workshop spaces will either be arranged in a theater or round table style.
- Please take these details into account and how they may impact the structure and/or format of your proposed session.V
- If successful, a member of the One Young World team will be in touch to discuss the content of your workshop. Please note that we may request amendments to your initial application. Please note that visas and flights will not be arranged for Munich.
- The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
- Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
- The One Young World Summit 2020 will take place in Munich, Germany from 14 to 17 October 2020.
How to Apply
To apply please Click here